Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yankees shopping Matsui?

I think the Yankees are looking to move Matsui. Last year there were some rumors about discussions with the Giants that I didn't believe, but this year I believe its true. He's been injury plagued and the Yankees have plenty of outfielders with the addtion of Swisher.

My guess is after Ramirez signs you will here about discussions with the Dodgers (reunite with Torre) or the Giants regarding a Matsui trade.

The Yankees have been too quiet after the Teixeira signing. I don't think they're done.

Also, no Matsui post would be complete without a link to the story about his wife. If you don't know this story, you need to read it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/03/27/2008-03-27_yankees_slugger_hideki_matsui_weds_longt.html


No comments: