Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kobe drops 61 on the Knicks; Lebron Next?

I was at MSG the other night to see Kobe dominate the Knicks and break the record for points scored in a game at MSG. Bernard King's record of 60 points was broken in convincing fashion by Bryant, who at times looked like he wasn't even trying. It was clear from the start he wanted the record. On a side note, I was pretty disappointed with the home crowd as Kobe got a lot of cheers. Luckily some fans like myself still booed him.

More importantly, I sat in by far the best seats of my life, 2 rows behind the announcers. I shook hands with Walt "Clyde" Frazier, who seems like a very good guy. He shook everyone's hand, signed autographs, whatever people wanted.

Can Lebron top 61 tonight? I wouldn't bet against him, but unfortunately I won't be there to see it.

Here are some other pictures from the night:

The man of the hour....


Jay-Z amongst the blur...


Bobby Bacala and Clyde...


I have some more of better quality that I haven't gotten a chance to upload, so more to come.

No comments: